If you have more than one student at Penn State, regardless of campus, you can easily link your students' accounts. However, each student will need to create a separate Payer Invitation for you, and you will receive separate temporary passwords for each student.
We recommend that you log in to each student account separately prior to linking the accounts. To link multiple student accounts:
- Make sure that your pop-up blockers are disabled. LionPATH uses pop-up functionality
- Go to https://public.lionpath.psu.edu/, then select "Authorized Payer Access".
- Click on the "Authorized Payer Login" button, then use your Authorized Payer User ID and password provided for one of your student's accounts.
- Once on the Student Account Dashboard scroll down the page and click on “Link to another student”
- Enter the “User name” and “Password” that you use to sign into another student’s account and click “Continue”
- You will see a pop-up message that you have successfully linked another student
- When you want to view, add, or remove another student, select the pencil icon to the right of the student’s name on the overview page.