Death Cancellation

In the event of your death, your student loan(s) can be cancelled.

Processing a Death Cancellation 

Once our office is in receipt of an accurate and complete copy of the death certificate, your student loan(s) will be cancelled.

Please note that an original copy of the "official" death certificate is not required.

The copy of the death certificate should be mailed to:

Student Financial Services
108 Shields Building
University Park, PA 16802