Alumni Center water pond

Former Students

You are considered a former student if you have graduated from Penn State, or if you are a student who has left the university. The Office of othe Bursar maintains, and collects Federal Perkins loans and University loans.  Our office is NOT responsible for awarding loans, scholarships, or other forms of student aid - please visit the Office of Student Aid.

In this section, you will find information about the following:

If you are a former student and have questions related to University Scholarships received in previous years, or questions about international taxes, please contact us