We want to make sure you obtain answers to your questions. Please review the information below before completing the submission form:
- The Office of Student Aid can answer your questions regarding federal student aid (applications, awards, processing, disbursement of financial aid, and financial aid not on your billing statement), University scholarships, loans, financial aid holds, over awards, and verifications. Please submit your inquiry at: https://studentaid.psu.edu/contact-info
- The Office of the Bursar manages the student account (billing, payments, installment payment plan, collections, financial holds, late fees, refunds of excess aid). To submit your question, please fill out the form below and press "Submit Question". We will respond to your submission within 1-2 business days.
- The Bursar FAQ page has answers to general questions about the student account, billing, payment options, etc.
- The University Links page includes information for other University offices (i.e., Admissions, Registrar, Housing and Food Services, University Health Services, World Campus, Penn State Global).
- The Commonwealth Bursar/Finance Offices page, includes contact information for the specific campuses.
Penn State is prohibited by the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) from releasing any student information without the student's prior consent. Bursar representatives can only communicate specifics on a student account with the student and with the Authorized Payer(s) designated as such by the student in our system.
Office of the Bursar mailing address:
103 Shields Building
University Park, PA 16802
Phone service hours:
- 8:30 A.M. – 4:15 P.M.
- Monday - Friday
Billing, Payments, Refunds, or Form 1098-T
- Phone: 814-865-6528
- Fax: 814-865-2979
Federal Perkins loans, University loans, Delinquent Tuition, Form 1098-E
- Phone: 814-865-6528, option 5
- Fax: 814-865-6535
- Phone: 814-865-6528, option 6
Walk in service hours:
- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Monday – Friday