Old Main Bell Tower Close-up

University Links

The links below will assist you in finding other Penn State offices providing related student services and useful information
University Link Description
Tuition Penn State's current tuition rates are available on the Web. The tuition is assessed based on a student's resident or non-resident status, campus location, level (associate, lower, upper, or graduate), major (in some cases), and credit load.
Office of Student Aid Responsible for applications and awards for federal student aid, scholarships, and loans, and responsible for disbursement of federal aid.
University Registrar Responsible for course registration, academic records, transcripts, grade reporting, and more.
Housing & Food Services Responsible for on-campus housing, dining commons, and other eateries.
Undergraduate Admissions Responsible for undergraduate admissions applications and campus visits.
Graduate Admissions Responsible for graduate admissions applications.
Commonwealth Bursar/Finance Offices This page provides the contact information of specific Commonwealth Bursar/Finance Offices.
World Campus Bursar The World Campus Bursar is responsible for handling World Campus (online) education student accounts.
World Campus for Military and Veteran Students This office aligns online degree and certificate programs, student support services, and policies to address the unique needs of military and veteran students. 
Office of Veterans Programs (OVP)  This Penn State office is organized as a comprehensive, direct service unit for veterans and Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) benefits recipients. It provides services in the following areas: outreach, certification, mentorship, and general counseling.
Penn State Global Responsible for providing support and oversight for all of Penn State international engagements, including education abroad programs, hosting international students and scholars, and facilitation of University international partnerships around the world.
International Student SSN/ITIN Application The International Students & Scholars Advising (ISSA) will provide guidance and advice for current international students on ITIN/SSN application.
University Health Services Responsible for billing of health service charges and health charges through accepted insurances. 
The Sokolov-Miller Family Financial and Life Skills Center  The mission of the Sokolov-Miller Family Financial and Life Skills Center is to provide students with the ability to use knowledge and skills to manage financial resources effectively for a lifetime of financial wellbeing.
Student Care and Advocacy Student Care & Advocacy is a central location that coordinates efforts with campus partners to assist students who encounter challenges or concerns in achieving success at Penn State.
University Scholarships University scholarships are awarded to qualified recipients by campus, college, and administrative unit scholarship/award committees.
Give to Penn State If you or someone you know wishes to make a gift, the Office of University Development can help identify the best giving options.
University Policy FN-15 This university policy details on endowment categories and the associated contribution levels.