When will the link to the Installment Payment Plan be available?
The link to enroll in the Installment Payment Plan will be available once the first billing statement of the semester is issued (January for spring, May for summer, and August for fall). The student and any authorized payers on the account will receive an email when the statement is ready to view/pay.
Once the link to enroll in the Installment Payment Plan is available, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Student Home Base in LionPATH
- Click on "My Finances" on top of the page
- Select "Manage My Account/Make A Payment" to get to your Student Account Dashboard
- Click on “Payment Plans” on the left side menu and click on “View payment plan options”
- Follow the instructions to enroll in the Installment Payment Plan
If you are unable to access the Student Account Dashboard through the link “Manage My Account/Make A Payment” in LionPATH, please make sure your pop-up blockers have been disabled.
- Log in to the Student Account
- Once on the Student Account Dashboard, click on the “Payment Plans” on the left side menu and click on “View payment plan options”.
For more information regarding the Installment Payment Plan, please go to: https://bursar.psu.edu/payment-options