What if I am a veteran but I am not utilizing GI Bill Benefits?

Beginning with the summer 2015 session, if you are a veteran and you are not using GI Bill® benefits, please contact your campus Certifying Official to determine requirements to establish eligibility for the in-state rate. A list of Certifying Officials can be found at http://equity.psu.edu/veterans/pdf/certifying-officials-list.