What is eRefund and how do I enroll in eRefund?
Penn State will refund a credit balance on the student account. Students should sign up for eRefund, which is a direct deposit of their refund to their bank of their choice. eRefund is only available to students at this time.
To enroll in eRefund follow these steps:
- Login to your Student Home Base in LionPATH.
- Click on "My Finances" on top of the page
- Select “Manage My Account/ Make A Payment” to go to your Student Account Dashboard
- Scroll down the overview page and click on “Sign up” at “Sign up for direct deposit refunds!”
- Agree to the electronic Student Refund Authorization Agreement, and click “Continue”
- Complete the information requested
After an eRefund has been generated by Penn State to your financial institution, the process may take up to 3-5 business days before it will appear as a credit in your account. Please refer to your financial institution's policy concerning the availability of these funds.