My parent or legal guardian is active duty military, and has maintained her/his home of record as Pennsylvania. Do I qualify for in-state tuition?

Any member of the armed forces who was a resident of Pennsylvania immediately preceding entry into the service and who has continuously maintained Pennsylvania as his/her domicile is presumed to have a Pennsylvania domicile.

A student should submit a cover letter in addition to documentation of the service member's home of record.