If I plan on continuing my education at another University next semester, do I need to contact Student Financial Services at Penn State?

YES. You must complete exit counseling with Student Financial Services during your last semester of enrollment at Penn State as at least a half-time student. To defer your loan payment(s) while enrolled at another institution, click here. Deferment information, forms and instructions will guide you through the deferment process.