If I change my name and/or address and notify another department within the University, do I need to contact Student Financial Services?

YES. It is your responsibility to notify Student Financial Services if you change your name, address and/or telephone number. Regardless of other departments within the University that you may notify, you must also notify this office at:

Pennsylvania State University
Office of the Bursar
Attn.: SFS
109 Shields Building
University Park, PA 16802
Fax: 814-865-6535