I have enough aid to cover my current tuition bill, but it's asking me for payment for a previous semester. Can I use my refund from the current semester to pay for my outstanding (prior semester) balance?

Federal regulations state that financial aid for a future semester cannot be used to pay a prior semester balance. Even if you are expecting a refund for spring semester, you need to pay the outstanding prior balance from the prior semester.

To view your prior semester balance owed, log in to your Student Account Dashboard by following these steps:

  1. Log in to your Student Home Base in LionPATH
  2. Click on “My Finances” on top of the page
  3. Select “Manage My Account/ Make A Payment” to get to your Student Account Dashboard
  4. Click on the "Make a Payment" link