I don't have a green card yet. Can I be reclassified as a resident for tuition purposes?

No. You must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident immigrant with a green card or I-551 passport stamp to be considered for residency for tuition purposes. If you have some extraordinary circumstances you would like considered, you may contact the Residency Appeal Officer for your campus.