I can't log in as an Authorized Payer to the payment website with my password. What do I do?
Authorized Payers can reset a password by following the steps below:
- Navigate to public.lionpath.psu.edu and click "Login" in the Authorized Payer section.
- Enter your authorized user ID and click on "Forgot Password"
- Enter the email address associated with your Authorized Payer access, and click "Continue"
- Your user name, a temporary password, and a link to log in will be emailed to you. When you log in, you will be prompted to change your password.
- If you are unsuccessful, your student will need to reset your Authorized Payer password.
Steps for students to reset the Authorized Payer password:
- Log in to your Student Home Base in LionPATH
- Click on "My Finances" on top of the page
- Select “Manage My Account/ Make A Payment” to get to your Student Account Dashboard
- Once on your Student Account Dashboard, click on your name, and then in the “Payers” section of the page, click on the pencil icon next to the name of the Authorized Payer
- You will see the Authorized Payer name and email address, and payer access. Verify that the email address is correct.
- Click "Resend payer invitation" to generate a new email invitation with a temporary password