I am told I have a "transcript hold" on my loan. What does this mean?

Your record indicates that you attended another school other than Penn State. Federal Regulations require you to provide a Financial Aid Transcript (FAT) from each institution BEFORE your loan can be credited to your student account. To determine the school(s) that must provide an FAT to Penn State, please contact the Office of Student Aid http://studentaid.psu.edu.