How do I change my address with the University?

The permanent or local address may be updated at the Registrar's office - 112 Shields Building, at the student's college dean's office, or on LionPATH.

To update your address on LionPATH:

  1. Log in to your Student Home Base in LionPATH
  2. Select "My Information" on top of the page
  3. Select  "Addresses" on the left navigation menu on the page
  4. Click on the address or on the "+" sign to update your permanent address