Can I be reimbursed tuition for a semester if I withdraw due to medical reasons?

Students who withdraw from a semester due to medical reasons can petition the Bursar's office for a possible one-time waiver of tuition. Each petition submitted is reviewed and a decision letter is sent to the student regarding the outcome of their appeal.  For instructions on the petition process, please submit a Contact Us form.  A Bursar representative will respond as soon as possible.

Students at the Harrisburg campus, please contact the Harrisburg's Bursar's office for information on the required documentation and submission of the one-time waiver of tuition petition at (717) 948-6009, or by email at [email protected]