ONLINE PAYMENTS - NEW USER INTERFACE ON DECEMBER 15, 2020
The Office of the Bursar has exciting news to share about changes to the Student Account Dashboard in CASHNet (Penn State’s third-party online payment processor).
A new and enhanced user interface for the online Student Account Dashboard will be implemented on Tuesday, December 15, 2020. Although the Student Account Dashboard will look a little different, the new interface will offer improvements that we think you will appreciate, including:
- A more intuitive, modern, and mobile-friendly interface making it easier to access your student account
- A faster, simplified, and user-friendly interface for
- Making online and mobile payments
- Setting up and managing Installment Payment Plans
- Enrolling in eRefund
- Viewing Tax Forms
- Designating and managing Authorized Payers
- A more contemporary look and easier navigation of the Student Account Dashboard throughout
We hope these improvements will make your online student account management experience more enjoyable. We welcome your feedback!
If you need assistance with navigating the new Student Account Dashboard interface once it is implemented, please contact us at 814-865-6528 or by email at https://www.bursar.psu.edu/contact-us
Office of the Bursar