Incomplete Registration Ramifications
Failure to complete the registration process may result in any or all of the following actions:
- You will not receive grades for courses attended.
- Once classes begin, you cannot add or late drop/add courses for the current semester.
- You will be ineligible to register for future semesters.
- If you are receiving student loans, you may enter repayment status with your lender.
- If you are receiving student aid, some aid sources may be canceled.
- If you are receiving a Federal Work-Study award, you cannot be hired.
- The University reserves the right to cancel an incomplete registration for failure to pay tuition and fees.
- If you are an international student, you may be out of compliance with the Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). For more information, contact the University Office of Global Programs.
Prior to the first day of the semester, a student may cancel his or her registration without financial penalty. Beginning with the first day of the semester, a student who decides not to attend must withdraw. Please see the Tuition Adjustment Policy to determine your financial adjustment.